Grilled Chicken Salad.
You can have Grilled Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Salad
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Red Leaf Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of Any Other Lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Asparagus Spears.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato Wedges.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber, Sliced.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 2 of Boiled Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Honey Mustard Dressing.
Grilled Chicken Salad instructions
- Marinate chicken breast for at least two hours in the soy sauce and garlic..
- Grill or boil the breast until done but not dried… Slice and chill..
- Cook the asparagus until just tender; chill..
- Arrange the lettuce and vegetables and chicken in an attractive manner with the eggs in quarters..
- Serve your honey mustard dressing on the side..