Grilled Chicken Salad.
You can have Grilled Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Salad
- You need of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped Garlic.
- You need of Red Leaf Lettuce.
- It’s of Any Other Lettuce.
- You need of Asparagus Spears.
- Prepare of Tomato Wedges.
- You need of Cucumber, Sliced.
- You need of Avocado.
- Prepare of Boiled Eggs.
- You need of Honey Mustard Dressing.
Grilled Chicken Salad step by step
- Marinate chicken breast for at least two hours in the soy sauce and garlic..
- Grill or boil the breast until done but not dried… Slice and chill..
- Cook the asparagus until just tender; chill..
- Arrange the lettuce and vegetables and chicken in an attractive manner with the eggs in quarters..
- Serve your honey mustard dressing on the side..