Grilled Dijon Chicken Salad Sandwich.
You can cook Grilled Dijon Chicken Salad Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Dijon Chicken Salad Sandwich
- It’s 1/2 can of Chicken Salad.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sweet Pickle Relish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 slice of Whole Wheat Bread.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter or Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 1/4 head of Romaine Lettuce.
- It’s 1 slice of Preferred Cheese.
- Prepare 2 dash of Dijon Honey Mustard Light Dressing.
- Prepare 1 dash of Chopped Onion.
Grilled Dijon Chicken Salad Sandwich step by step
- Butter or spray cooking pan, and place whole wheat bread and cheese slice in pan..
- Stove should be on low heat, while it cooks combine chicken salad, mayonnaise, onion, and sweet relish in a bowl..
- When cheese is melted or bread is grilled to liking. Grill other slice of bread while you assemble chicken salad mixture on the grilled cheese toast. Add dijon mustard, lettuce, and second slice of bread..