Grilled Dijon Chicken Salad Sandwich.
You can cook Grilled Dijon Chicken Salad Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Dijon Chicken Salad Sandwich
- You need of Chicken Salad.
- Prepare of Sweet Pickle Relish.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Whole Wheat Bread.
- You need of Butter or Cooking Spray.
- Prepare of Romaine Lettuce.
- You need of Preferred Cheese.
- It’s of Dijon Honey Mustard Light Dressing.
- Prepare of Chopped Onion.
Grilled Dijon Chicken Salad Sandwich instructions
- Butter or spray cooking pan, and place whole wheat bread and cheese slice in pan..
- Stove should be on low heat, while it cooks combine chicken salad, mayonnaise, onion, and sweet relish in a bowl..
- When cheese is melted or bread is grilled to liking. Grill other slice of bread while you assemble chicken salad mixture on the grilled cheese toast. Add dijon mustard, lettuce, and second slice of bread..