Grilled Chicken Salad.
You can have Grilled Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Salad
- It’s of Meal 3.
- It’s 3 oz of grilled chicken breast.
- It’s 3 cup of mixed dark greens.
- It’s 1/2 of apple, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pecans, chopped.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, sliced to taste.
- Prepare 1 slice of whole grain bread.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Grilled Chicken Salad instructions
- pile mixed greens in a salad bowl.
- top w/ chicken, apple, pecans, cucumber and oil.
- dress with fresh lemon juice.