Easy beef & broccoli. Easy Beef Stroganoff. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Tender chunks of beef and mushrooms in a rich beefy gravy mixed with sour cream and served over egg noodles. Add in a side salad and some crusty bread for dipping!
Add the beef back into the mixture, and serve over rice with sesame seeds, if desired. I wanted to lighten up my mother-in-law's wonderful stroganoff recipe and came up with this tasty spin. Loaded with flank steak, white rice, carrots, broccoli and eggs! You can cook Easy beef & broccoli using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy beef & broccoli
- You need of cornstarch, divided.
- It’s of flank steak.
- It’s of soy sauce.
- It’s of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of grounfmd ginger (optional).
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- It’s of veg oil.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- Prepare of large head of broccoli (or more).
- You need of medium onion (sliced).
How to Cook Brisket in the Oven. There really is no easier way to prepare a beef brisket than this oven-baked version. This Beef Bibimbap recipe puts a Korean classic within the grasp of any home cook. This easy Beef Bourguignon recipe roasts low and slow in a red wine sauce until it's meltingly tender!
Easy beef & broccoli step by step
- Cut your steak into 1" strips. Whisk 2tbs cornstarch with 3tbs of water, add beef & toss to combine. In a separate bowl, whisk 1tbs cornstarch with soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger (if desired) & set aside..
- In a saute pan, heat over medium heat. Add 1tbs of vegetable oil & 1tbs of sesame seed oil to pot. Add beef & cook, stirring occasionally until beef is almost cooked through. Use a slotted spoon to remove beef & put on a plate & set aside..
- Add 1tbs of olive oil to pan, once hot, add onions & broccoli, stirring occasionally for about 4-5min..
- Return beef to pan & add sauce. Bring to boil & let cook 1-2 min, stirring occasionally. For a more tender beef, place a lid on pan & let cook 5-10 min or until your desired tenderness. Best over white rice or noodles..
Great for Sunday supper or shredded for sandwiches. Egg noodles with strips of beef Sirloin Tip Steaks and mushrooms in a brown gravy sauce. Looking for a faster and easier beef stroganoff recipe? This classic recipe has been tested and perfected just. These Easy Beef Enchiladas are a wonderful, family-friendly dinner.