Yummy, EASY and quick Lasagna. Yummy and quick lasagna with pepperoni! Use the smoothest spaghetti sauce for best results. I've never made lasagna before so I came to trusty allrecipes for help.
When we say easy lasagna, we mean easy lasagna. You don't even have to cook the noodles for this speedy yet impressive pasta dinner. Be the first to review this recipe. You can cook Yummy, EASY and quick Lasagna using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy, EASY and quick Lasagna
- You need of Bolognaise Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 450 grams of minced Chicken/Meat (your choice).
- You need 2 medium of Carrots.
- It’s 350 grams of Bolognaise Sauce / 1 medium jar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s of Bechamel Sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Milk.
- It’s of To bake.
- Prepare 10 of Lasagna sheet. No pre-cook type..
- It’s 1 cup of Mozarella cheese. Shredded..
I love this, its just like lasagna. It uses mafalda (those little lasagna noodles) and is layered just like regular lasagna. This ultimate comforting and cheesy meal is so easy! Then add the tomato sauce and seasonings.
Yummy, EASY and quick Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- For Bolognaise Sauce : Dice the Onion and carrots, chop the garlic..
- Sprinkle olive oil on the pan. Sear onion and garlic until translucent. Add on the meat. Let on pan for 5 mins..
- Add the tiny diced carrots. Saute until begin to feel tender..
- Add the whole jar / can of the bolognaise sauce. Can use tomato pasta sauce as alternatives. Add salt & pepper. Simmer for 20 mins. Turn off the heat..
- For Bechamel Sauce : Melt the butter in another pan or medium pot..
- Add the flour, on low heat, stir constantly. Dont let it clump/girdle..
- Add milk gradually..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 5 mins. Turn off the heat..
- Use a caserole dish or aluminum tray, whichever is convenient. Put a thin layer of Bechamel Sauce. Layer with no pre-cook type lasagna sheet. On top of it, put a layer of bolognaise sauce. Then put a layer of bechamel sauce on top of that. Layer again with the lasagna sheet. Repeat the steps. End the layer with evenly sprinkle a shredded mozarella cheese on the top of the dish..
- Put the dish in the oven. Bake for ~40 minutes or until the cheese turned golden brown..
This is a similar sauce that I use for my Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe. It's SO quick and easy, but. Quick & easy recipes are designed for hungry people on the go. Easy lemon chicken to simple butternut squash soup, you can choose from Quick and easy doesn't mean you have to sacrifice nutrition! Search Yummly for thousands of healthy recipes for fast and delicious meals any day of the.