Lemony Chicken Kebab with Zucchini Salad.
You can have Lemony Chicken Kebab with Zucchini Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemony Chicken Kebab with Zucchini Salad
- You need of Lemons.
- It’s of 6 oz. Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 pieces.
- Prepare of Dried oregano.
- Prepare of Kosher salt and pepper.
- It’s of zucchini ( about 1lb.), halved lengthwise.
- You need of Olive oils, plus more for the grill.
- You need of Feta Cheese, Crumbled.
- You need of Sliced Chives.
Lemony Chicken Kebab with Zucchini Salad instructions
- Heat grill medium high. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into a small bowel. Cut the remaing 2 lemons in half. Thread the chicken onto 8 small skewers and season with the orgeno and 1/4 tsp. ezch with salt and pepper..
- Lightly oil the grill. Grill the chicken, turning, occasionally and brush with the lemon juice, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes; transfer to plates..
- Brush the zucchini with the oil and season with 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper. Grill until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Grill the lemon halves, cut side down, until charred, about 2 minutes..
- Cut zucchini into 1/2 in. pieces and divide among the plates. Sprinkle with the feta and chives. Serve with the grilled lemon halves..