My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. In individual dish 😉. Serve a side of mashed sweet potato alone, mixed in with other vegetables and spices or as a topping on classics such as shepherd's pie. Spiced red lentil dhal is topped with creamy sweet potato mash in these individual vegetarian pies – a cheap weeknight dinner option. Mini Shepherds Pie with sweet potato mash recipe-recipes-recipe ideas-new recipes-woman and home.
The trick, he says, is to roast the sweet potatoes so that you get the richness of. These incredible mashed sweet potatoes are mixed with herbs, butter and sour cream. No marshmallows or brown sugar in this mashed sweet potatoes recipe! You can cook My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. In individual dish 😉 using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. In individual dish 😉
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of Shallot chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 200 g of mixed Fish (Any white fish, prawns, mussels, etc).
- Prepare 3 tbls of sweet frozen peas.
- You need 3 tbls of frozen Sweetcorn.
- Prepare 4 of florets frozen Broccoli.
- You need 2 tbls of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbls of white wine.
- It’s 1 tbls of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cornflour/Starch mixed in about 3 tbls cold water.
- Prepare 3 of large sweet potatoes peeled and mashed.
- Prepare of Black pepper added on top for the finish and some fresh parsley.
The problem with most mashed sweet potatoes is that they're made even sweeter with brown sugar and marshmallows. These mashed sweet potatoes are classic and elegant, with a hint of cinnamon spice. Mashed sweet potatoes are a classic accompaniment for traditional holiday dishes like roasted turkey and chicken. We use a little bit of cinnamon in this recipe, which gives it some warmth and festiveness.
My Mixed Fish with Veg, Sweet potato Mash. In individual dish 😉 instructions
- Boil the sweet potato and mash the potatoes..
- Add all the ingredients in a shallow pan with a lid add all the fish and flavours to the pan let it all simmer once boiled..
- Wine, Black pepper and red pepper flakes..
- When all ingredient are in close the lid and simmer for 5 minutes..
- 1 tsp cornflour stir gently and it will thickens. Then transfer the fish mix into the small oven dish (1 managed 4 dishes).
- Leave to cool down then add the sweet mashed potato on top then with a fork make tracks from one end to the other..
- Add to a preheated oven 200°C for 10 minutes. Near the end add a little more grated cheese on top and add back to the oven just for 2 minutes. Serve while hot..
Drain the potatoes well, then return to the pan and mash with the butter and milk. To make, follow the recipe as above and assemble the pies in mini casserole or pie dishes. I found these super cute mini casserole pots (which came with lids too) in our local poundland – what a bargain!. Dish Sweet Potatoes Recipes on Yummly A savory mashed sweet potatoes recipe.