Veg fried rice (my style). Veg Fried rice recipe with step by step photos and video – aromatic, flavorful and delicious vegan Besides the regular vegetables like carrots, beans used in the veg fried rice, I have also added matar paneer (easy home style). Veg Fried Rice – Chinese Fried Rice. Fried rice recipe – Restaurant style easy vegetable fried rice recipe made in Indo Chinese style.
Veg Fried Rice / Vegetable Fried Rice is a very tasty recipe from the Indo Chinese cuisine. This is an easy and delicious recipe to include vegetables in. Veg fried rice is a most sought after Indian street food that also find its pride position in most restaurants. You can cook Veg fried rice (my style) using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veg fried rice (my style)
- It’s 2 cups of Rice.
- You need For of Veggies:.
- It’s 1/4 of Chopped purple cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Carrot.
- You need 1/2" of 2-3 pieces Sliced Baby corns.
- You need 3-4 of florets Broccoli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Peas.
- Prepare 4 of Sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Roughly chopped Onion.
- Prepare For of Spices:.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf.
- You need 1/2" of cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of Cardamom black.
- It’s to taste of Salt as(1tbsp).
- Prepare 6-7 of beads whole Black pepper uncrushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper powder.
- It’s Other of Other ingredients:.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of Clarified butter/desi ghee.
- You need Some of dry nuts (opt).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Vinegar.
Recently one of my reader asked me to share an easy I saw this easy restaurant style vegetable fried rice recipe in a Tv show. Fried rice in my opinion is a perfect way to include veggies in your kids diet plus they will love it. I have few more fried rice veg and fried rice non veg recipe in this blog, make sure you check those out too. I am on a mission to share the varieties of restaurant style fried rice recipes for you.
Veg fried rice (my style) instructions
- Firstly wash then soak rice in water for at least 20 minutes..
- Take a wok or a large non stick pan and heat clarified butter in it then splutter cumins and add other spices mention above and slightly toast them,add double quantity of water to the rice and bring to a boil..
- Drain excess water of soaked rice and add rice in boiling spice water add salt, give a good mix and let it to cook at low flame for 10-15 minutes till the rice absorbs the whole water and get a long grainy texture(cook it like regular cumin rice).Heat off..
- Take another pan and stir fry the dry nuts for a while and keep it out then add chopped onion and saute till translucent then add all other veggies and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes(don't over cook the veggies,it will loose their natural colour and texture).
- Add cooked rice and fried nuts,vinegar and mix nicey.Let to cook the rice with veggies for about 5 minutes at very low heat to well Incorporate the flavours of rice with vegetables by covering the lid.Heat off.
- Your fried rice with veggies is done.
- Transfer into a serving tray or a bowl.
- Serve hot with mint flavoured curd or a curry.
- Enjoy and "Have a very special nice day".
- I 'have suggested fried nuts in the rice for a nutty flavour.Can skip and have cooked cumin rice with double water process for making two types of rice at a time.Can also follow the boiling rice method in fried rice dish.
Vegetable fried rice is one of the very early dishes that I vividly remember having tried in my kitchen after seeing a cookery show in doordarshan during my school days. My mom was super impressed and we have made it together several times after that. I have improvised on the recipe in the years of. Veg Fried Rice(Vegetable Fried Rice) – After watching a tv show, and after many plus and minus now I can confidently say I have got my kind of chinese veg fried rice apt like in restaurants….yes its a restaurant style recipe You want a indian version then skip the sauces, with just the veggies it is. Fluff it with a fork and spread it on a plate to cool.