Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips.
You can cook Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips
- Prepare of For the Chicken.
- Prepare 4-6 of chicken thighs (skinless and boneless).
- You need 100 ml of Greek yoghurt.
- It’s of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each salt and pepper.
- You need of Bread.
- You need 4 of tortilla wraps.
- It’s of Salad.
- Prepare Handful of Chopped lettuce.
- You need 1/3 of Cucumber peeled and deseeded.
- Prepare 1-2 of tomato(es) chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare Handful of fresh parsley and fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare of Dips.
- You need of Sriracha sauce, garlic mayo or others as desired.
Grilled Chicken Kebabs, salad and wraps with dips instructions
- Mix the yoghurt with lemon juice, tomato purée, garlic, paprika, cumin, oregano, turmeric, chilli powder, salt and pepper. Stir well and set aside. Get rid of skin, bones and excess fat on chicken thighs then cut into 2-4 pieces as desired and marinate in fridge for 2-8 hours..
- When putting chicken onto skewers, ensure all chicken is similar sizes. Cook on medium heat on grill for 5 mins each side then turn heat up until suitably charred..
- Assemble the salad in a bowl in advance. Mix the olive oil with the red wine vinegar and pour over salad as desired. Warm the tortillas individually on a dry pan and cut in two. Add sriracha sauce and garlic mayo to ramekins. Serve and assemble as you please. Enjoy !.