Chicken lasagna. This chicken lasagna tastes incredible good. The sauce is really delicious and very flavorful. The Parmesan on top gets such a wonderful taste and color.
Store-bought rotisserie chicken keeps prep simple and fast. My family was growing tired of traditional red sauce lasagna, so I created this fun twist using a creamy homemade Alfredo sauce. Keywords: chicken lasagna, chicken parm lasagna, chicken parm lasagna tasty, Chicken Parmesan Lasagna. You can have Chicken lasagna using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken lasagna
- It’s of Red sauce.
- It’s of Purple onion 1 big size and chopped.
- You need of Boneless chicken 1.5 to 2 lbs chicken breast.
- Prepare of Tomatoes 3, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 jar of Pasta sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Cumin powder.
- It’s of White sauce.
- It’s 4 tablespoon of Butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of Flour.
- Prepare of Salt – 1 teaspoon or to taste.
- Prepare 3 cups of Milk.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese 0.5 to 1 cup grated.
- You need 4 table spoon of Cream.
- It’s of Garlic 2 cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- It’s of sheets Lasagna.
- You need of Lasagna sheets – boiled.
This fun mash-up of chicken Parmesan and lasagna is an easy and delicious dish to prepare for your weeknight dinner. This Chicken Lasagna recipe isn't like any you've probably enjoyed before! Chicken Lasagna Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Feel free to make the lasagna with ground chicken or turkey, or replace the chicken with ground beef.
Chicken lasagna instructions
- Red sauce: put oil, then add chopped onions and saute (don't brown them), then add tomatoes and cook. Once it's all cooked, add 1 jar of pasta sauce. Then add all chicken breasts. Once chicken is cooked, make sure you take it out and shred it with two forks, and then put the shredded chicken bag in while it cooks. Cook sauce for 3 hrs because you want to make sure that tomatoes are fully cooked. If cooked in pressure cooker or Crock-Pot/instapot, then can reduce the time to 30 to 40 minutes..
- For white sauce: in a separate pan, add butter, add minced garlic and saute then add flour and salt and pepper and whisk. Once it has turned light brown, add milk while whisking. Add cream (you can skip this if you dont have cream), then cheese, keep whisking until it thickens. Add a pinch of nutmeg. Take it off of heat..
- To make the layers, first put some oil in the pan. Then put 1 layer of red sauce. Then sprinkle grated mozzarella cheese, then put sheets of lasagna, then add white sauce and then cover with grated mozzarella cheese and then put another layer of lasagna sheets. Repeat until out of all sauce..
- Bake in oven at 375 F for 30 minutes. Then broil for 1-2 minute to make sure the top cheese has a nice golden look. Be careful with broiling, it can burn the top, so keep watching it while it happens and take it out as soon as you think that the color of the cheese is good enough..
Zucchini is another possibility for the noodles. Use a combination of eggplant and zucchini (sliced. An amazingly cheesy chicken lasagna that kicks ass! Kick Ass Chicken Lasagna is THE BEST. A completely amazing, totally delicious chicken lasagna recipe that is always a favorite!