Veg Poha. veg poha patties with step by step photo and video recipe. there are several variation to simple vegetable cutlet recipe and it can be prepared with bread, corn, mixed vegetables. Poha made with veggies, along with lemon and coriander leaves. Try to make it Yummy and tasty.
This poha cutlet is perfect for any day. Enjoy eating this with your friends and family! This Indian style quick and easy appetizer recipe is one. You can have Veg Poha using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veg Poha
- It’s 2-3 cup of poha.
- It’s 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of cabbage finely chopped.
- You need 2 cup of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- You need 2 of green chilies finely chopped.
- It’s 2-3 tbspn of oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 pinch of chat masala.
- It’s 2 tbspn of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbspn of peanuts (ground nut).
- You need As needed of Sev optional.
Veg poha cutlet recipe, quick and easy Indian style with potato and paneer vegetarian evening snacks and appetizer recipes and kids favorite recipes. Take a pan, add oil, mustard seeds, cumin. Poha Recipe, Learn how to make Poha (absolutely delicious recipe of Poha ingredients and cooking method) About Poha Recipe: Poha is an easy, delicious and healthy breakfast recipe, popular in. Tomato Poha is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Breakfast.
Veg Poha instructions
- Take poha in a large strainer..
- Wash it 1-2 times by gently swifting them with your fingers under running water. Drain excess water through a strainer. Sprinkle salt over it,mix well and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds,green chilies and peanuts. Allow them to sizzle until chilies turn crisp for approx 20-40 seconds..
- Add chopped onions,capsicum, cabbage, carrot,half coriander leavesand saute it well..
- Add salt,turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chat masala..
- Mix well and cook for a minute..
- Add soaked poha..
- Mix well..
- Cook it for 2-3 minutes. Add lemon juice and coriander leaves..
- Mix well and turn off the flame..
- Spread bhujia(optional)over it..
- Special veg poha is ready to serve. Serve it with love..
Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Drain water sprinkle a handful of clear water and keep aside. This poha recipe is made in many states of India such as maharashtra, karnataka, gujarat etc. Kanda Poha is a popular Indian breakfast dish made with rice flakes(also known as aval, chivda or pohe. Take a bowl and add poha.