Paneer tikka fill with mix veg. Restaurant Style Tandoori Paneer Tikka Recipe with step by step photos. This delicious Tandoori Paneer Tikka Recipe is tried and tested by many This tasty homemade version is similar to the dish served in restaurants, but I would say actually tastes better! The Indian spice powders mixed with the.
It is also one of those things which is universally loved. Soft, juicy chunks of paneer marinated in tandoori masala and then grilled with veggies. Put the paneer chunks in a bowl and pour the tandoori paste over it. You can cook Paneer tikka fill with mix veg using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer tikka fill with mix veg
- It’s 200 gm of ke 3 pieces.
- You need 100 gm of yogurd (hung curd).
- It’s 1 tsp of chat powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of red chilli.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kasthuri methi roasted.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of FOR Filling.
- It’s 2 tsp of capcicum chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of beans chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of carrot chopped.
- It’s 1 piece of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of chilli sause.
- You need 1/4 tsp of soya sause.
- Prepare As needed of refined oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Mix gently to coat the paneer. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for two hours. Restaurant Style Tawa Paneer tikka recipe How to make paneer tikka on tawa #paneertikkaontawa.
Paneer tikka fill with mix veg instructions
- First, Take a plate add yogurd chat powder,garam masala powder,chilli powder methi powder beat them smooth marinate paneer atlest 15 min..
- Now,pan put on flame add 3tsp oil add onion saute few min add ginger garlic salt saute few min now add all veg sauce few minutes add all sause cook few min now turn off gass..
- Now, Heat the tawa add oil roast marineted paneer till golden brown now fill all cooked veg.Serve it own choice chapati,puri any things….
This is the best Tandoori Paneer Tikka in the oven you'll ever make at home! Same restaurant style taste, but roasted in a Honestly, I was a little nervous because tandoori paneer tikka has quite the God like status in our house. We are picky about our tikkas. Paneer tikka recipe – yogurt and spice marinated Indian cottage cheese and veggies are grilled in oven or on stove top. To get the restaurant style paneer tikka color, I have not added any artificial color.