Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad.
You can cook Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
- You need of Chicken breast piece.
- Prepare of Canola oil Olive oil or.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of Lettuce.
- It’s of whole wheat crouton bread or rebaked.
- Prepare of cheese Parmessan.
- Prepare of Caesar :.
- It’s of yoghurt.
- It’s of mayonnaise.
- You need of lemon juice fresh ..
- Prepare of garlic , finely chopped.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Dijon mustard.
Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad step by step
- Preparing a dinner meal and not too heavy. Below is just the right one..
- Rub the chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Grill the chicken for 3 to 4 mins per side or till brown..
- Set aside the grilled chicken for cooling and cut it lengthwise..
- In a bowl mix yoghurt, mayonnaise, fresh lemon juice, garlic, worcesterchire sauce, mustard..
- Whisk all the dressing mix until blend preferrably in a blender. Set aside..
- Place lettuce and chicken in a large serving bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing and toss lettuce and chicken till it is blended.
- Sprinkle croutons and cheese..