Tricolor mix veg briyani with cheese and anar seeds. Add tomato puree, mix it well. Cover the pan and let it come to boil. Add biryani rice in the boiling water.
I Am going to show how to make you MIX veg cheese biryani recipe this is very tasty and quick recipe you can make very easyly Quick Vegetable Biryani-Veg Biryani – Biryani-Easy Biryani Recipe in hindi Mix it well and add salt and coriander leaves. Add cumin seeds once the oil is hot. You can have Tricolor mix veg briyani with cheese and anar seeds using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tricolor mix veg briyani with cheese and anar seeds
- It’s 2 bowl of basmati rice.
- You need 250 gms of cabbage grated.
- You need 50 gms of capsicum,2/3 carrots.
- You need 100 gms of cauliflower.
- You need 3/4 of onions.
- Prepare 5-6 clove of garlic.
- Prepare as needed of ginger.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chilli.
- You need 3-4 tsp of oil.
- You need as needed of garam masala and biryani masala.
- Prepare as needed of Cheese for toppings,anaar seeds,3/4 tsp oil.
- You need as needed of Coriander leaves for granish, garam masala and briyani masala.
- It’s as needed of Few cashews kishmish badams.
Add the chopped onions and cook them till they are golden. Add spinach puree, salt, garam masala and mix them well. Once all three layers are ready, assemble them as per the tricolor. Watch my other videos here Soya Chunks or Meal maker biryani is easy one pot meal, pair it with any raita and it becomes a wonderful meal or lunch box recipe.
Tricolor mix veg briyani with cheese and anar seeds instructions
- Wash and soak Rice fr 10 to 15 mins,in a big vessel (sipri)put 2tsp oil,put whole garam masala (cloves, dalchni tezpatta,1elachi and 1big elachi),put soaked rice and salt and water should be put quarter so that rice should be half Cook.
- In a pan put oil and then put grated onions stir for few minutes and then put grated Ginger and garlic, then put green chillies and put all veggies (grated cabbages, capsicum carrots and peas and corn optional, cauliflower), stirring till it becomes soft and put all Masala including salt and cook for few minutes.
- Make three parts of cook rice and bowl and then put all tri colour (orange, green and white)put veggies equally mix with rice.
- Lastly put little garam masala powder and briyani masala and keep aside give tadkaa of oil/ghee over.
- Lastly put all dry fruits and anar seeds and serve with garlic papad and dahi/raitha.
- Yummy it taste.
Soya not only add protein in our diet but it also good change from usual vegetable briyani. If you prefer you can also add few vegetables along with soya chunks. This mixed vegetable biryani is popular throughout India now and is one of the most loved dish among Indians and popular street food. First layer is to prepare flavoured rice. We have prepared and cooked rice with whole spices and put aside.