Grilled Chicken Salad.
You can have Grilled Chicken Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Salad
- It’s of chicken breast.
- You need of Green fresh beans.
- You need of tomato sliced.
- It’s of green peas.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of spring onion.
- Prepare of flower of cauliflower.
- It’s of spinach.
- It’s of cucumber sliced thinly.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of garlic paste.
Grilled Chicken Salad step by step
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice. Salt, garlic and pepper for 30 minutes, then beat them with a roller or hard beater so that it flatter a little and cooks quick..
- In a grill pan, apply barbecue sauce over the chicken completely and grill for 15-20 minutes turning them to cook both the sides. Don’t turn unless they are cooked by a side..
- Toss the veggies like beans, spinach, peas and cauliflower on the same tawa with little salt and pepper powder..
- Now serve everything together in a platter and enjoy the fresh and hot grilled healthy Chicken salad with veggies..