Panko Fried Chicken Salad.
You can cook Panko Fried Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Panko Fried Chicken Salad
- You need l of bag Romaine hearts.
- You need 6 of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of green onions.
- It’s 2 of cucumber.
- It’s 6 of med. eggs.
- It’s 1 of cont. Blackberries.
- It’s of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s strips of Chicken breast.
Panko Fried Chicken Salad step by step
- Get a med. sized bowl. Put Romaine lettuce in bowl..
- Next begin chopping up scallions/green onions at angle. Peel 3 strips down the sides of the cucumbers and slice..
- Boil the 4 eggs. (8-12 mins).When boiled to your doneness let cool and peel. Slice..
- Wash blackberries as many as you like. Adding all ingredients to the bowl in a circular design over lettuce..
- Finally prepare your chicken. Wash about 6 strips and set aside. Get 3 different bowls for dredging. Crack 2 eggs in one, flour in another and Panko bread crumbs in third bowl. Get a deep fryer ready to fry by adding vegetable oil and getting up to 186 degrees. Season chicken with generous amout of salt and pepper, sweet paprika, and garlic powder. Start dredging in flour first, then egg, and panko making sure to get a generous coverage on chicken. Fry till browns about 5-8 mins. Let oil drain.
- After letting cool for about 5 mins enough to handle cut at an angle and place in center of sliced vegetables. Choose your dressing(my preference for this salad is raspberry vinaigrette another flavor element)..
- Serves 2-4 may add a slice of garlic bread to complete dish. Enjoy.