Oreo lasagna. Oreo® Lasagna. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Take a large zip-lock bag and place all the Oreo cookies inside. Seal bag shut and place on counter.
Oreo lasagna is a perfect alternative to cake, or lasagna, or pretty much any food. Whether it's a recipe for something ridiculous like Oreo lasagna or a new way to sneak alcohol into a game, there. Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. You can cook Oreo lasagna using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oreo lasagna
- It’s 1 pkg of Oreo cookies.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 C of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of low fat milk.
- You need 12 oz of cool whip.
- Prepare 6 of Snack pack sugar free chocolate pudding cups (or choc/fudge).
Oreo lasagna is a perfect alternative to cake, or lasagna, or pretty much any food. Try this Oreo recipe , and feel Oreolicious. Its even more Tasty than it look like. The only limit is your imagination, and the size of your pan.
Oreo lasagna instructions
- Spray a 9"x13" casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a ziplock closed bag, crush the Oreo cookies. Set 1C of crushed Oreos for topping aside. Combine remaining crushed Oreos with the melted butter. Press the buttered Oreo's into the bottom of the prepared dish..
- In a small bowl, whip the softened cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in sugar, milk and 1 1/4C cool whip until well combined. Spread cream cheese mixture smoothly over the Oreo crust. Layer the pudding over the cream cheese. Spread remaining cool whip over the pudding layer. Sprinkle the reserved crushed Oreos over the top. Place in refrigerator to chill for 4 hours or overnight if possible. Serve and enjoy!.
Peanut Butter Oreo Lasagna via SpoonUniversity. Sure, Oreos are one of the best cookies ever made (thank you, Mr. Christie), but they are just the beginning. Like, maybe crush up those Oreos and make a LASAGNA? Topped with whipped cream and chocolate chips.