My Ginger & Garlic Buttered Mushrooms, Asparagus Veg.
You can cook My Ginger & Garlic Buttered Mushrooms, Asparagus Veg using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Ginger & Garlic Buttered Mushrooms, Asparagus Veg
- Prepare 350 g of large musrooms sliced 3 times and thick.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ginger crushed.
- You need 1/2 of A Sweet Pepper cut chunky.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 7-8 sprigs of Asparagus cut into chunks.
- You need 10 of cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of good hanfuls of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of good handful of peppery wild Rocket.
- You need 2 tbls of Butter.
My Ginger & Garlic Buttered Mushrooms, Asparagus Veg step by step
- In a frying pan add 1 tbls butter and when its melted and heated up add the garlic and Ginger.
- Fry for 30 secounds then add the Mushrooms and fry for 5 minutes.
- When they are soft then add the other tbls Butter melt it then add the chopped Asparagus.
- Fry for 3 minutes.
- Add the Tomatoes and salt and pepper and mix in..
- Add the peppers and mix all in.
- Add the Spinach and just stir around for 1 minute so as the peppers are crunchy.
- Lay the Rocket out in a serving dish add sea salt and pour the mushroom mix on top. Add a little fresh Basil or parsley to decorate.
- Serve Hot.