Veg poha. veg poha patties with step by step photo and video recipe. there are several variation to simple vegetable cutlet recipe and it can be prepared with bread, corn, mixed vegetables. Dosto, aaj ye video main banate hain Poha Pakora Recipe, jo ki cutlet aur rolls ki tarah hi hota hain lekin bahut tasty aur crispy. You can make it whenever you want, serve with tea, coffee, juice or any dip.
Enjoy eating this with your friends and family! This Indian style quick and easy appetizer recipe is one. Veg poha cutlet recipe, quick and easy Indian style with potato and paneer vegetarian evening snacks and appetizer recipes and kids favorite recipes. You can have Veg poha using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Veg poha
- It’s 1 cup of washed and drained poha.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Maggie masala (if available).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Boiled mattar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Boiled sweetcorn.
- You need 1 of cabbage leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sev.
- Prepare As needed of Ground nuts.
- It’s 2-4 tsp of Chana dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It’s as needed of Oil (preferably less).
Take a pan, add oil, mustard seeds, cumin. Poha Recipe, Learn how to make Poha (absolutely delicious recipe of Poha ingredients and cooking method) About Poha Recipe: Poha is an easy, delicious and healthy breakfast recipe, popular in. Tomato Poha is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Breakfast. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.
Veg poha step by step
- Chop cabbage leaf which is fresh. Boil sweet corn and soaked matter..
- Add all the above to washed poha. Add salt and turmeric as per your taste and keep it a side..
- Now heat 1 and 1/2 spoon of oil in a pan. Add ground nuts, Chanadal, jeera and once they get roasted add mustard seeds..
- Now please add the poha veg mixture you have already kept a side to the tadka. Stir it completely for only a minute..
- Now switch off the flame. Take poha in a serving bowl add a pinch of Maggie masala on the top and then some aloo sev on top of it..
- My intention is easily made healthy recipe which would be done very easily and kids love to eat crunchy and colurfull dishes….give it a try.
Drain water sprinkle a handful of clear water and keep aside. This poha recipe is made in many states of India such as maharashtra, karnataka, gujarat etc. Kanda Poha is a popular Indian breakfast dish made with rice flakes(also known as aval, chivda or pohe. Take a bowl and add poha. Take a bowl and smash boiled potatoes in it.