Tandoori chicken with salad. Tandoori Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Try Atul Kotchar's recipe for perfectly spiced tandoori chicken. Whisk the dressing ingredients in a bowl together until well combined and pour it over the salad.
Drizzle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Make tandoori chicken on your grill! Chicken legs marinated in lemon juice, yogurt, and aromatic spices. You can have Tandoori chicken with salad using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tandoori chicken with salad
- Prepare 750 gram of chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hung curd.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
- It’s 2 of cucumber sliced.
- It’s 2 of onion sliced.
- It’s 3-4 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of lemon.
This Tandoori Chicken Salad is perfect for BBQ or backyard dinner parties. Chicken marinated a day in advance will develop lots of flavor from tangy and spicy marinade of yogurt and Indian spices. For summer grilling parties, I often marinade. Tandoori chicken is a traditional Northern Indian dish of spiced yogurt-marinated chicken cooked in a clay oven.
Tandoori chicken with salad instructions
- Prepare a marination with salt turmeric powder,red chilli Powder, ginger garlic paste,garam masala powder,chat masala powder, vinegar,curd and oil.
- Marinated chicken pieces with it for 2-3 hrs.
- Now pre heat the oven at 180°.
- Grease a grill plate and place the chicken pieces.
- Grill it for 25 minutes turning at midway.
- Arrange the slices of cucumber,Onions and chilli.
- Serve it hot with the salad.
In this tandoori chicken salad recipe we grill chicken and toss it in a salad with grilled tomatoes and cucumber. When weekdays turn hectic, I always rely on easy recipes. There's one such recipe I make again and again, nearly every week. I can't say how much I love this salad. It's inspired by a chicken salad that I happened to eat during one of our mid-week restaurant visits.