Tomato seb ki veg Chutney. Tomato Chutney Recipe with step by step photos. This is a spicy, tangy & tasty chutney made from tomatoes. It pairs extremely well with idli, dosa I am the chef and author of Veg Recipes of India.
Spicy, tangy and flavorful tomato chutney. We Telugu speaking people make spicy hot chutney with almost every seasonal vegetable. Our meal is incomplete without having a chutney. You can cook Tomato seb ki veg Chutney using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato seb ki veg Chutney
- It’s 2 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Hari mirch.
- Prepare 1 tspn of Ginger.
- You need 1 tspn of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tspn of jeera.
- It’s Pinch of hing.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tspn of Haldi.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tspn of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of seb / sev bhujiya.
Bom Chount- A delicious and flavourful apple and brinjal curry/baigan aur seb ki sabzi -a Kashmir specialty. It is better to choose small brinjals for making this kashmiri baigan aur seb ki sabzi but you can also make it with large size brinjals but try to choose seedless ones or one with few seeds. Perk up your meal with this savory Tomato chutney. This chutney is best served as a side dish with any kind of stuffed Paratha or over plain white rice.
Tomato seb ki veg Chutney step by step
- Tomato ko cut karein and green chilli chopped karein.
- Then ladai me oil gram karein then jeera hing and add tomato and green chilli and dhaniya powder ; haldi, salt and water mix karein then dhak ke tomato galane tak pakaye.
- Then add sugar and mix and 5 min tak chalate huye pakaye… And sev ko sprinkle karein…. And ready…….
Chutney Recipe: Chutneys are a primary accompaniment along with every Indian meal. You can pair chutney with just everything, from rice to rotis, chutney spruce up just about anything. Onion Tomato Chutney Recipe (for Idli, Dosa). Onion tomato chutney is one of easy and quick chutney recipe with very less ingredients and it taste fabulous. This tomato chutney is not only tasty but can be used in many ways.