Extremely Easy Tomato Salsa. This homemade salsa comes together in minutes and tastes just like it came from your favorite Mexican food restaurant! The fresh flavors of homemade salsa are all there, but with a little. Authentic mexican tomato salsa recipe is the best place to start, extremely simple homemade tomato salsa recipe using fresh tomatoes.
Lately I've been loving making my own tomato salsa to eat with chips. I've gotten a little tired of Let it cool to room temperature, and serve with chips! It's an easy salsa recipe that is perfect for using up garden fresh tomatoes. You can cook Extremely Easy Tomato Salsa using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Extremely Easy Tomato Salsa
- You need 1 of big can or 1 quart of home canned whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of white or yellow onion.
- You need 1 handful of cilantro.
- You need 1 of lime (juiced).
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Tapatio hot sauce.
- You need Pinch of salt and pepper.
Looking for other tasty and healthy salsa recipes that you can make at home? Check out this Restaurant Style Homemade Salsa recipe and this Avocado Salsa Verde recipe. Can I just say, this weekend. FRESH Tomato Salsa made with roma tomatoes straight from our garden!
Extremely Easy Tomato Salsa step by step
- Hand crush tomatoes, dice onion, rough chop cilantro then add lime juice, hot sauce and salt and pepper… mix and chill in fridge until ready to serve..
This easy homemade salsa recipe is made in minutes and it's everyone's Roma tomatoes: I always use Roma tomatoes for our salsa, and I consider them the absolute best tomatoes for salsa! Here is the gorgeous cast of. Cut tomatoes, onions and peppers in half. This is the BEST, EASIEST and FOOL PROOF salza recipe ever! Of course everything we try from.