Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes.
You can cook Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes
- Prepare of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 1-2 of eggs.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder,.
- Prepare 2 packs of brown gravy or homemade brown gravy.
- You need 1-2 of small cans of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of onion optional.
Simple Salisbury steaks over mashed potatoes instructions
- Mix the first 4 ingredients, make into patties.
- Brown the patties in a small amount of oil in a pan on both sides. Or on sauté mode (want to cook them until they are just about done).
- Remove patties set aside, add in onions, if not using onions skip ( caramelized onions then follow directions for gravy packets then add to pot.
- Next add back the patties and drain mushrooms, add them in… let cook until hamburger patties are done, and gravy is thick. Serve over mashed potatoes. (I turned off my sauté mode and just put the lid on after my Gravy had thicken up.).