Spaghetti Squash Lasagna with Broccolini.
You can have Spaghetti Squash Lasagna with Broccolini using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash Lasagna with Broccolini
- It’s 2-1/2 of to 3 lb spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 1 t of evoo.
- It’s 1 bunch of broccolini, chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper, optional.
- It’s 2 T of water.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 c of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna with Broccolini instructions
- Position oven racks in upper and lower thirds; preheat oven to 450°F..
- Cook squash using either microwave or oven method. Cut in half lengthwise..
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add broccolini, garlic and red pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 min. Add water and cook, stirring until broccolini is tender. Transfer to large bowl..
- Use a fork to scrap the squash from the shells and add to broccolini mixture. Place squash shells in baking dish..
- Add in 3/4 cup cheese, 2 T Parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix well..
- Divide mixture between the two shells. Top with remaing 1/4 cup cheese and 2 T Parmesan..
- Bake on lower rack for 10 min. Move to upper rack, turn broiler to high and broil until cheese starts to brown, about 2 min..