Grilled Chicken Salad.
You can cook Grilled Chicken Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Salad
- You need 1 Bunch of Salad leaves.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- You need 1 of Broccoli.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Honey.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of TspMustard Paste.
- Prepare of Grilled Chicken.
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Paprika.
Grilled Chicken Salad step by step
- For grilled Chicken : Take the chicken breast add olive oil,salt pepper,Italian Seasoning and paprika marinate for while..
- Mix the salad leaves,chopped Cucumber,Steamed Broccoli.
- For Dressing : In a bowl add olive oil, Mustard Paste,Little Honey,Salt and Pepper Mix we’ll till everything is combined well..
- Now Heat pan add some oil and grill the chicken both side till done. Depending upon the size of the piece let it cook. Don’t over cook it might get too hard to eat..
- Mix the Salad dressing into the greens and serve with avocado and grilled chicken..