Deviled Chicken Salad.
You can have Deviled Chicken Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deviled Chicken Salad
- You need 2 of cooked boneless chicken breasts, chopped.
- It’s 3 stalks of celery chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of grapes, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of hardboiled eggs, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 of mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Deviled Chicken Salad instructions
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until fully incorporated..
- Serve on a toasted panini, toasted sandwich bread, tortilla, almond bread, whatever you choose! Enjoy..