Easy Condensed milk cake. Condensed Milk Cake — Quick, tender and easy cake that will impress at the dinner table or a party without you slaving away in the kitchen. It is light and moist making every bite better than the last with a fabulous taste. Condensed Milk Pound Cake is a buttery, rich, and dense pound cake sweetened with sweetened condensed milk.
Try this Easy Condensed Milk Cake recipe, or contribute your own. Combine sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and melted butter in a bowl and add to the flour mixture. Beat using an electric mixer until batter is smooth and creamy. You can have Easy Condensed milk cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Condensed milk cake
- You need 3 cups of + 3 tbs (all purpose flour).
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of (baking soda).
- It’s 14 ounces of (can coconut sweetened condensed milk).
- Prepare 4 of (eggs).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of (unsalted butter), melt.
- Prepare of Confectioners’ sugar for dusting.
This Condensed Milk Cake made me fall in love with condensed milk even more. So this Condensed Milk Cake is quite dense and doesn't rise a great deal – however, it is tremendously rich and you will only need a teeny tiny slice (with some mock cream or a great big slab of cream cheese. Sweetened Condensed Milk Yellow Cake Mix Recipes. Sweetened Condensed Milk Chocolate Pound Cake with Chocolate FrostingBack To My Southern Roots.
Easy Condensed milk cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Mix 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons flour and baking powder together in a large bowl.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and melted butter in a bowl and add to the flour mixture. Beat using an electric mixer until batter is smooth and creamy. Pour batter into the prepared springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Run a table knife around the edges to loosen. Invert cake carefully onto a serving plate or cooling rack. Let cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving.
This condensed milk cake is easy to make and bakes up moist and delicious. I came across a recipe for a condensed milk pound cake that caught my Condensed milk makes a lot of stuff taste better. Condensed milk on toast, condensed milk drizzled on top of shaved ice, condensed milk in. Delicious easy cake which taste so milky. This cake has lots of condensed milk which acts as a egg substitute and gives you the perfect slices.