Spicy rotisserie chicken salad. Rotisserie chicken salad with hard-boiled eggs, pickle relish, and onion is a quick and easy salad I love chicken salad and liked the spice this recipe added. Plus not having to cook the chicken I used spicy brown mustard and miracle whip. You need to let this set and the flavors meld before eating.
After a long commute to work, a long day. Add chicken, radishes, and croutons to bowl with remaining dressing and toss to coat. Arrange lettuce and half of avocado on a platter; season with salt and pepper. You can cook Spicy rotisserie chicken salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy rotisserie chicken salad
- You need of Rotisserie chicken (you can add skin if you like).
- Prepare 2-4 of boiled eggs.
- It’s of Hot pico de gallo.
- You need of Mayonnaise or miracle whip.
- It’s of Salt/pepper/cayenne pepper.
This Crunchy Spicy Chicken Salad is the ULTIMATE chicken salad, with an addicting combination of flavors and textures in every bite. Serve in a sandwich or a wrap, or with crackers and tortilla chips for dipping! This recipe is brought to you in partnership with Tabasco. If you enjoyed this easy rotisserie chicken salad recipe, please send me a message or drop me a comment below.
Spicy rotisserie chicken salad instructions
- Shred room temperature chicken, in a bowl.
- Dice eggs, to your desired size & add to chicken.
- Add desired amount of pico de gallo, I usually use 4-5 tbsp, depending on how much I'm making..
- Add in your Mayo or miracle whip. I usually use 2-4 tbsp, but I like mine really creamy :).
- Season with salt, pepper & Cayenne to your taste.
- Eat on crackers, bed of lettuce or in a sandwich..enjoy!.
I would love to hear how my recipes have changed your ideas of what healthy food could be. Melissa Rubel uses a store-bought rotisserie bird in her reinvented chicken salad. She spikes the mayonnaise with chile sauce and toasted sesame oil and adds water chestnuts for crunch. Asian Rotisserie Chicken Salad recipe: For a salad with the best texture, shred the chicken instead of cubing it. For a salad with the best texture, shred the chicken instead of cubing it.