Snicker Candy Popcorn.
You can cook Snicker Candy Popcorn using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Snicker Candy Popcorn
- Prepare 6 quart of air popped corn (about 1 1/2 C kernels).
- You need 1 cup of salted butter.
- You need 2 cup of light brown sugar (packed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of salted peanuts.
- Prepare 30 of "fun size" snicker bars coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 3 oz of melted semi-sweet chocolate (optional).
Snicker Candy Popcorn step by step
- Preheat oven to 200°.
- Over medium heat bring butter, brown sugar, salt and corn syrup to a boil. Boil 5 min..
- While you mixture is boiling, spread out you popcorn on wax paper covered baking sheets..
- Remove mixture from heat and stir in baking soda..
- Sprinkle peanuts over popcorn then pour mixture on popcorn evenly. Stir until well coated..
- Transfer popcorn to a large roasting pan and bake for 1 hour and 15 min..
- Stir every 15 min..
- Remove from oven and stir in coarsely chopped Snicker bars..
- Return to oven for about 3 min or until snickers melt slightly..
- Remove from oven and transfer back to wax paper lined baking sheets. Cool.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over popcorn (if desired).
- Let cool and store in airtight container..