Chicken salad vermicelli. Asian cuisine doesn't really have the equivalent of Western "go to" side The dressing of this Vermicelli Noodle Salad is really neutral so this salad goes with pretty much any. Boil rice vermicelli noodles according to the package instructions. To assemble the salad, combine the rice noodles with bean sprouts, julienned carrots and cucumber, romaine lettuce, mint, and cilantro.
Be the first to review this recipe. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Rice vermicelli are topped with vegetables, grilled lemongrass chicken, and a Vietnamese-inspiring dressing in this tasty noodle salad. You can have Chicken salad vermicelli using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken salad vermicelli
- Prepare of chicken thighs.
- It’s of cabbage.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of chopped Vietnamese mint leaves.
- You need of Mung bean vermicelli (read the package for serving size).
- You need of garlic cloves.
- You need of fish sauce.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
How to make Vermicelli Salad with Grilled Chicken. Make the dressing: combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use. The Best Chicken Vermicelli Recipes on Yummly
Chicken salad vermicelli step by step
- Boil the chicken thighs until no clear juice comes out when poked..
- Take the chicken out to cool and shred into thin pieces..
- Slice onion and cabbage into thin stings..
- Boil onion for a few minutes and drain..
- Mince garlic..
- In a small bowl, mix fish sauce, lemon juice, garlic sugar and salt..
- Boil vermicelli according to the package instruction..
- Run the boiled vermicelli through cold water to stop it from cooking any further..
- Throw everything into a large mixing bowl, add 4 tbsp of the water that was used to boil the chicken and mix well..
- Leave the salad to sit for 5 minutes..
- Serve by itself..
Chicken Vermicelli, Chicken Vermicelli, Fried Rice Vermicelli/rice Sticks/rice Noodles With Chicken (炒米粉). A healthy and delicious Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken with Vermicelli Noodle Salad (Bun Ga Nuong), full of fresh and bold flavours. The chicken is marinated in a classic Vietnamese marinade. To assemble salad, drain carrot-daikon mixture, discarding liquid. Top with chicken, carrot-daikon mixture, lettuce, bean sprouts, scallions, cucumber.