Super Easy Chicken Salad.
You can cook Super Easy Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Chicken Salad
- You need of Whole grain bread (I get mine from Panera!).
- You need of Garlic salt.
- You need of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of stock Celery.
- It’s of Light mayo.
- Prepare of Romaine lettuce.
- You need of Tomato.
Super Easy Chicken Salad instructions
- Cook chicken in crockpot on high for 4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours. Make sure chicken cook all the way through and is easily shredded..
- When chicken cools add mayo, celery and garlic salt until mixed well. I use a little less mayo because I like it a little dry..
- Now you're ready to make your sandwich! I just use lettuce and tomato and sometimes Swiss cheese. If you choose you can add red grapes and walnuts!.