Easy Peach Cobbler. Watch Now Mix together the flour, sugar, and milk. How to Make Easy Peach Cobbler. Making this peach cobbler is an absolute cinch!
Serve it topped with whipped cream. Super Easy Peach Cobbler – this peach dessert is super tasty, super simple and super cost-effective. Super Easy Peach Cobbler. written by Vera Z. You can have Easy Peach Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Peach Cobbler
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of sugar(divided).
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 can of peaches (15 ounce each) undrained.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional).
This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it's made with fresh or canned peaches so you can enjoy it all year round! This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And. Peach Cobbler is the stuff dreams are made of!
Easy Peach Cobbler step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 °.
- Melt unsalted butter in 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and milk in a medium bowl, stirring until ingredients are moistened. Pour batter over melted butter (do not stir).
- In a medium saucepan, bring remaining 1 cup sugar, peaches(with juice or syrup) and lemon juice to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly..
- Spoon peaches over batter(do not stir), then gently pour hot juice over batter. Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg if desired..
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or cool..
Easy Peach Cobbler is a classic Southern recipe filled with juicy peaches with a crisp and sweet cobbler topping that is is buttery and delicious. I can't believe I have never shared this homemade. Peach Cobbler is a delicious dessert recipe that is so easy to make it will quickly become a family favorite! Tender juicy peaches in a buttery cake that takes just a few minutes to prepare! Peach cobbler, easy and so delicious!