Easy homemade applesauce.
You can cook Easy homemade applesauce using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy homemade applesauce
- Prepare 5 lb of fresh apples.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 4 each of fresh medjool dates.
- It’s 1 of water.
Easy homemade applesauce step by step
- Cut and core the apples, peel if prefer..
- Add apples to pot and put water just cover the bottom (add water as needed) cook on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Add the cinnamon and the dates cook for 1 more minutes..
- Add to the processor or blender n blend for few seconds until smooth or if you want it chunky leave it as is..