Homemade Burgers (Easy).
You can have Homemade Burgers (Easy) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Burgers (Easy)
- You need of Beef.
- Prepare of Pack of American or Swiss singles.
- Prepare of 8 pack of buns.
- It’s of Onions (Optional).
- You need of of Lettuce (optional).
- It’s of Pepper shaker.
- You need of Pack of garlic powder (optional).
Homemade Burgers (Easy) instructions
- Form burgers into medium patties.
- Place burgers on skillet and cook on medium.
- Add garlic powder and pepper while cooking.
- Wait until bottom is browned then flip.
- Once browned turn of heat and put burgers on a plate or napkin.
- Place cheese on top of a bun and cook in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Form burger as you like.
- And done!.