Chicken salad with bread. It's simple, but with lots of flavor. I make it all the time when it's too hot to cook. I just bake the chicken or boil it in broth, then dice it up.
Make lettuce wraps, drizzling the salad with your favorite vinaigrette before rolling the lettuce. Fat-free mayonnaise can be used instead of mayonnaise. Place the chicken in a baking dish. You can have Chicken salad with bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken salad with bread
- Prepare 1 slice of chicken breasts.
- You need of lettuce, chopped.
- You need of leek, chopped.
- It’s 1 slice of bread.
- It’s 1 small of carrot, grated.
- You need of oil.
- It’s of salt.
Using your fingers, gently loosen the skin from the breasts and thighs without breaking Brush the chicken with olive oil and place it, breast side up, on top of the bread. Season with salt and pepper and add more lemon juice if desired. Pile the salad onto a platter. Cut the chicken into quarters and arrange it around the salad.
Chicken salad with bread instructions
- Cut bread into small cubes and fry until brownish on a large fire. Don't use oil and stir constantly to avoid burning bread..
- Cut chicken slice into small cubes and fry on a large fire and with a small amount of oil. Fry until brownish — if your cubes are of the right size, they should be prepared inside at that moment already..
- Combine all the ingredients, add salt and oil, mix well. Enjoy :).
Do the same with the tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and basil. Chicken Salad Sandwich & Cloud Bread. Jump to Video · Jump to Recipe. This low carb chicken salad sandwich recipe is the perfect meal prep to take to work and can be eaten cold. Juicy chicken thighs tossed in a creamy mayo dressing with low carb cloud bread.