Yummy and easy lasagna. Tip: Don't forget to carefully follow the package directions for. Yummy and quick lasagna with pepperoni! Use the smoothest spaghetti sauce for best results.
Easy Vegetarian Lasagna Soup. posted by Marina Delio Easy and delicious one pot veggie lasagna soup recipe. A dollop of ricotta on top makes this veggie soup rich and creamy. You can cook Yummy and easy lasagna using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yummy and easy lasagna
- Prepare 1 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 1 package of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of small container cottage cheese.
- It’s 1 can of mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of spaghetti sauce.
- You need of Ready bake lasagna noodles.
- You need of Mozza/cheddar cheese blend.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of egg.
This one is easy to make vegan, vegetarian, or gluten free. Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe – Homemade Lasagna. Lasagna – Easy Family Favorite – Kravings. This Easy Cheesy Lasagna (No-Boil) has an amazing hearty meat sauce, a ricotta cheese sauce that isn't runny, you don't have to boil the noodles!
Yummy and easy lasagna step by step
- Fry up hamburger, drain fat and rinse..
- Add spaghetti sauce, onions, mushrooms to hamburger in a pan and simmer..
- While sauce is simmering; mix spinach (thawed and excess liquid squeezed out), parmesan and cottage cheese and egg in a bowl. Mix together well..
- In a lasagna pan, spread half of meat mixture along bottom. Put noodles on top. Then add all of cheese and spinach mixture, add another layer of noodles. Add rest of meat mixture. Then another layer of noodles. Then cover in cheddar/mozza cheese mixture..
- Make sure oven is preheated to 350°F.
- Put tin foil over top of lasanga pan. Put in oven for 30 mins. Take off tinfoil and cook for an additional 15 mins..
- Enjoy with garlic bread :).
The ricotta cheese sauce is put together with mozzarella and eggs (to keep it from running) and it makes this lasagna so decadent and yummy!! Celebrate cooler weather with an easy one-pot lasagna soup! It's the perfect comfort food dinner that's a family-pleaser, and all cooked in one pot! Jen Nikolaus is a recipe blogger and photographer over at Yummy Healthy Easy. She lives in beautiful Southern California with her husband and four boys.