AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD. Take chicken salad to a new level with the addition of avocado. This naturally creamy chicken and avocado salad is healthy and contains no mayo or sour cream.<br />. Avocado chicken salad with avocado, chopped cooked chicken, apple, celery, and onion.
Made with just a few ingredients, and it's also low-carb, gluten-free and Keto. Although I am really excited about the fall seasoning arriving, I am also sad to see tomato season. Avocado Chicken Salad made with chicken, tomatoes, onion, and avocado makes this a great gluten-free, grain-free Avocado Chicken Salad makes a delicious twist for a chicken salad recipe. You can have AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD
- Prepare 2 of Avocado.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of cucumber chopped.
- Prepare 1 of bacon bits.
- Prepare 3 of fried chicken tenderloion.
- Prepare 3 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and seasoning salt.
- It’s 1 of lettuce chopped.
This Chicken Mango Avocado Salad is loaded with juicy chicken, creamy avocado and that sweet pop of mango flavor take this mango salad over the top! The sweet and tangy honey vinaigrette. Place chopped lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, and avocados in a large salad bowl. Slice cooked chicken thighs and add to the salad bowl.
AVOCADO CHICKEN SALAD step by step
- Fry up the chicken tenderloin seasoned and covered in flour.
- Boil the eggs.
- Grab a container and put avocado and mayo in it. Stir it up. Mix it until Well blended. More mayo than avocado..
- Add seasonings. Seasoned salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Chopped up chicken, tomatoes, onions, cucumber, lettuce and eggs add it to the avocado and mayo.
- Add Bacon bits.
- Mix well. Adding more seasoning if necessary..
- Cover container and place it on the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Loaded Greek Chicken Avocado Salad is one of our favourites! A healthy and filling meal in a salad bowl! Chicken is a healthy source of protein, but doesn't have enough fat, which is Oh and if you make this Keto Chicken Salad with Avocado, I'd love to hear your feedback. Amazing avocado and chicken salad recipe with tomatoes, cucumbers and a homemade dressing.