3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint. Be sure not to fill the blender more than halfway full or the soup will explode everywhere. Garnish with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, a sprig of mint and serve the spring pea and mint soup alone. Peas and mint are perfect partners in this Fresh Green Pea Soup with Mint.
Our nutritional traffic light explained. more nutritional values. Wash the mint, reserve a few leaves for garnish, finely chop the remaining mint and add to the soup. Pea Soup with Langostinos and Mint. You can have 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint
- Prepare 400 gr of Frozen Peas (or 350 gr Fresh Shelled Peas).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Potato Peeled and Diced.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove Smashed.
- Prepare 500 ml of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Lemon Or Better lime Juice.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- You need 150 ml of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 Bunch of Spring Onions – Trim and Chopped.
This pea and mint soup is the perfect healthy homemade option for lunch. Finish with a dollop of fat-free natural yogurt and stir into the soup for a tasty Garnish with mint leaves, if you like. Top tip for making Slimming World's green pea and mint soup. Serve with a slice of wholemeal.
3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint step by step
- Put the Stock into a large Pan and bring to Boil – Add the Potatoes and Galic for 15 mins until Very Soft..
- Add Peas and simmer for 5 mins, Add rest of items apart from Sour cream then allow to Cool. Transfer into a blender or Food Processor and Blitz until as Smooth as you like..
- Add Half the Sour Cream and season to Taste.
- Chill to be heated later or Serve Cold (you may need add a little more stock as it will thicken). Add the Remaining Sour Cream and Garnish with a mint leaf..
Buy the ingredients for our Green pea and mint soup recipe from Tesco today. Stir in frozen peas along with remaining vegetable broth and return to a boil. Remove from heat and using a regular or immersion blender, puree the soup (in batches if necessary). The pea purée is quite soft, so it doubles up as a sauce. Pea and mint soup is so easy; you will be delighted in its simplicity.