3 Traffic Light Soups – RED – Gazpacho. Photo "Traffic light soups" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Gazpacho is one of the few well-known raw soups. Jennifer includes sweet red bell pepper in her recipe, and she shares her techniques for peeling, seeding, and chopping this nutritious veggie.
A classic of Spanish and Portuguese cuisine, it originated in the southern regions of the Iberian peninsula specifically Andalusia, Algarve, and Alentejo. Gazpacho soup (also known as gaspacho and gaspatcho), is a tomato and vegetable-based broth or liquid-foodstuff originating in the generally hot southern Spanish region of Earth, the homeworld of humans. Etiquette and tradition dictate that gazpacho is served cold, not hot. You can cook 3 Traffic Light Soups – RED – Gazpacho using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Traffic Light Soups – RED – Gazpacho
- It’s 2 Cups of Plumb Tomatoes.
- It’s 0.5 Cup of White Onion.
- It’s 1 Cup of Cucumber – Peeled.
- It’s of Basil – Freash – I use about 0.5 Cup as I like it.
- It’s 3 of Tbles Lime or Lemon Juice – Freshly Squeezed.
- It’s of Tobasco – to taste – I use 1 Tbles.
- Prepare 3 Tbls of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 Tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbls of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Garlic Clove.
The Gazpacho recipe out of our category Vegetable Soup! Three fresh soups on a wooden table Iconsiam unique indoor floating market Bangkok Isolated traffic light A traffic light shows green bicycle symbol at an european intersection in uplifting and inspiring morning light Red. This recipe is a summertime classic from the country of Spain. Red-ripe tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and peppers are combined to make a refreshing chilled tomato and vegetable soup.
3 Traffic Light Soups – RED – Gazpacho instructions
- Chop All the Veg and put 80% into the Blender with all the other ingredients and blend until smooth..
- Add the remaining 20% of veg and pulse 2-3 times so you have a nice chunky soup..
- Chill (over night best).
- You can add a little water if too thick, I also love to add a little Vodka if a special occation..
This recipe will yield six servings. During the hot weather, do what the Spaniards do and make a batch of gazpacho and keep it in a glass pitcher in the refrigerator for whenever you need a cool drink. Each light is either red, yellow, or green. An experiment consists of observing the colors of the three lights. a. Let A be the event that all the colors are the same.