EASY orange chicken and fried rice. Chinese Orange Chicken made with crispy fried chicken covered in an authentic orange sauce. The ultimate Chinese Orange Chicken Recipe which is way better than take-out. My kids are always begging me to take them to grab Chinese food.
Transfer to a cooling rack and repeat with. This Easy Orange Chicken cooks quickly in a skillet (no deep frying!) and uses only real, fresh ingredients. So you won't feel bad at all even though if you eat this every day! You can have EASY orange chicken and fried rice using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY orange chicken and fried rice
- It’s of for the chicken:.
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into one inch cubes.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of pepper, salt and garlic powder.
- It’s of Panda Express orange sauce.
- Prepare of For the rice:.
- It’s of oil.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of white rice (rinsed, cooked and cooled completely).
- You need of purple onion finely diced.
- Prepare of carrots diced fine.
- You need of butter.
- You need of soy sauce or oyster sauce.
And I meant every day, because it is so good I don't mind eating this healthy orange chicken. Take chicken fried rice for example. It takes a long time to cut up all the vegetables and chicken. Nit to mention cooking the rice beforehand.
EASY orange chicken and fried rice instructions
- Heat fryer to 375, Mix spices with flour and dip chicken in flour egg then flour and fry until golden brown and floating. Toss in orange sauce..
- Heat a pan up to high heat and put oil in pan with carrots and onion. Cook until tender. slide to the side of the pan and crack your egg in and scramble. Stir it all together and place in a bowl. Place butter in pan and fry rice until brown and add in egg and veggies and soy sauce..
I made orange chicken recently with that sauce and it taste nothing alike. Now, I did realize I kinda fucked up because I didn't heat up the sauce first in the wok. This tasty Skinny Orange Chicken recipe is made with a heavenly orange chicken sauce, but without all of the calories of the fried restaurant-style version. And it is naturally sweetened with honey. And it can be served over rice or (my favorite) quinoa.