Stain glass jello bars EASY. Stained Glass Jello: Stained glass Jell-O is a fun, festive treat for holidays and parties. Choose colors to represent the theme! Get creative with these stained glass JELL-O bars!
Have you ever made a poke cake with jello? So easy and everyone's always impressed because it's so pretty. Colourful and delicious, this jello dessert is a bit time consuming to make but very appealing to the eye. * * Please READ THE DESCRIPTION BOX for important recipe information omitted in the video, click on show more***. You can cook Stain glass jello bars EASY using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stain glass jello bars EASY
- It’s 4-3 oz of boxes jello any flavors you like.
- You need 4 cups of boiling water divided into cups (you’ll need only one cup of water per flavor of jello).
- You need 1-14 oz of can sweetened condensed milk *NOT EVAPORATED MILK.
- It’s 2 cups of boiling water.
- It’s 2-.25 oz of envelopes unflavored gelatin mix.
I suppose you could also call this stained glass window jello too, don't you think? Broken Glass Jello is a beautiful and impressive looking dessert. But let me tell you a secret, this stained glass jello is not complicated at all! Follow my step by step instructions to make this fun dessert.
Stain glass jello bars EASY step by step
- Prepare all 4 boxes of your flavored jello and put into four separate dishes and place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Cut into cubes of various sizes..
- Places all cubes into a 13×9 baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with PAM or any similar cooking spray..
- Mix both envelopes of unflavored gelatin with two cups of boiling water and stir in condensed milk. Allow to cool 10 minutes and pour over the cubes. Place in fridge for 4 hours or until set firm. Slice into bars. Keep in the fridge until ready to eat!.
Isn't it beautiful and mesmerizing to look at? It reminds of me stained glass art, or mosaic. Stained Glass Jello recipe: My grandmother would make this for holidays, I think it reminded her To make it a little healthier, you can use sugarfree jello's and make your own whipped cream. The best tags are ones that the general public finds useful — e.g., Simple, Vegan, Chocolate, Easy, Advance, etc. If you're secretly hoping for leftovers, these JELL-O gelatin and pudding recipes are not for you.