Incredible Chicken Salad.
You can have Incredible Chicken Salad using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Incredible Chicken Salad
- You need 1 of Whole Rotisserie baked chicken (I usually get one from Kroger already made).
- It’s 1 cup of Green seedless grapes quartered.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Diced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Salad tomatoes quartered.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pine nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ground cloves.
- You need 1 pinch of Nutmeg.
- You need 2 pinch of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground Pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ground sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare 15 oz of Miracle whip.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried basil leaves.
Incredible Chicken Salad instructions
- Remove skin and all bones from chicken and tear meat into bite-size pieces..
- Set aside..
- In large mixing bowl, dice onion, quarter tomatoes and grapes..
- Add parsley, ground gloves, nutmeg, garlic powder, basil and miracle whip..
- Stir until blended well..
- Add chicken, pine nuts and dried cranberries..
- Mix well..
- Add salt and pepper and blend again. Taste to make sure salt and pepper is to your liking..
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3-4 hours before serving..