Jaggery pancakes. An enticingly spicy-sweet pancake made of a quick-mix rice flour batter sweetened with jaggery and spiced up with green chilli paste. Jaggery Pancake is one of these lip smacking varieties of pancakes which will definitely leave your mouth watered. The ingredients required to make this yummy recipe are cane sugar (jaggery), wheat.
An enticingly spicy-sweet pancake made of a quick-mix rice flour batter sweetened with jaggery and spiced up with green chilli paste. Coconut and jaggery add their special flavour to these pacakes. Ingredients for Coconut Jaggery Pancakes Recipe. You can have Jaggery pancakes using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jaggery pancakes
- Prepare of medium pieces of jaggery.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of wheat flour.
Eggless pancakes recipe with step by step pics. It is possible to make the best pancakes which are fluffy For a healthier variation add jaggery or coconut sugar or palm jaggery. Jaggery is a traditional non-centrifugal cane sugar consumed in some countries in Asia and the Americas. It is a concentrated product of cane juice and often date or palm sap (see: palm sugar).
Jaggery pancakes instructions
- Mix the Jaggery in hot water and after mixing well add flour.
- Whisk well should not left any lumps.batter should a thin layered thick mixture.
- Make a small nonstick pan hot but not too much otherwise it will burn the base.
- Now at very low flame grease oil and spread one big spoon for like a flat thin layered pancake or puda.
- Now cook it at low flame and sprinkle some oil drops on upper layer.when bubbles will show then flip the side.
- Turn the side after one minute and again cook for 1 minute until it looks golden and cooked.
- Batter consistency checking method=when first pancake start spread quickly when you pour on pan and suddenly after show bubbles it means batter is perfect.
- Enjoy so yumm healthy dessert.stay safe stay healthy.
Take jaggery in a saucepan and add some water and bring it to a boil Mix well so that the jaggery Now Heat a tawa and make small pancakes out of it, drizzle oil or ghee around the sides, let it cook. Once it's all dissolved, allow it to cool down. Pancakes are my easiest option for Breakfast. The best part of pancakes is that you can make But, sometimes, when I want to satisfy my sweet tooth, I go for this healthy Banana and Jaggery Pancake. This is one pancake you just cannot miss out on 🙂.