Super easy Greek chicken salad. The BEST Greek salad recipe you will ever have! With perfectly grilled, juicy chicken thighs and the most heavenly tzatziki dressing! Super juicy, perfectly charred chicken thighs seasoned just perfectly with a dry spice rub of oregano, basil, thyme, paprika and garlic powder.
Greek food and especially gyros are one of my favorite kind of meals, but since I'm not much of a fan of lamb, it's my marinated Greek chicken and chickpeas that adds the protein to this easy Greek gyro style salad with a yogurt tzatziki sauce perfect for a. But I mean I have this Easy Greek Tzatziki Chicken Salad, and that has to count for something. Anyway, that revelation got the gears turning- chicken salad, tzatziki, ooh Greek food, let's add some olives, mmm feta cheese- and I wound up making this Greek Tzatziki Chicken Salad the very next. You can have Super easy Greek chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super easy Greek chicken salad
- You need 1/2 of Red onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic(use the kind that comes in olive oil).
- Prepare 1 of Feta cheese.
- It’s 1 of Black olives(optional).
- You need 1 packages of Romaine lettuce.
- It’s 4 medium of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 of Greek dressing.
This quick, spicy chicken chili uses one of those hot, cooked rotisserie chickens from the supermarket along with a couple of cans. This is so easy and so delicious. It will get you a second date for sure!" This Easy Chicken Salad Recipe is a healthier version of the traditional chicken salad we all love. Made with shredded chicken breasts, greek yogurt and grapes, it has the perfect balance of creamy + crunchy.
Super easy Greek chicken salad step by step
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano for 1-2hrs..
- Place chicken on pan over medium heat cooking till done. 160°..
- While chicken is cooking dice up red onion..
- Place cooked chicken over romaine lettuce, add onion, sprinkle on feta cheese, and if you enjoy olives(I don't)add those as well. Serve with greek dressing..
This recipe is Keto friendly too, making it an easy Keto lunch idea! The BEST Greek Chicken Salad loaded with addictive Pita Croutons and creamy guilt free Tzatziki Dressing AKA a deconstructed gyro you will crave for days! It's easy to make, exploding with texture and you can prep all the ingredients ahead of time for a meal you can throw together in minutes! Fresh and flavorful, this chopped Greek chicken salad is packed with so many delicious ingredients – toasted pita croutons + amazing tzatziki dressing. One Year Ago: Sheet Pan Unstuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu with Roasted Broccoli Two Years Ago: Easy Pull-Apart Italian Asiago Bubble Bread.