Super easy Greek chicken salad. The BEST Greek salad recipe you will ever have! With perfectly grilled, juicy chicken thighs and the most heavenly tzatziki dressing! Super juicy, perfectly charred chicken thighs seasoned just perfectly with a dry spice rub of oregano, basil, thyme, paprika and garlic powder.
Serve the chicken souvlaki with tzatziki sauce, lemon and naan or pita. A Greek salad or this simple cucumber, feta and mint salad is nice to serve on the side This quick, spicy chicken chili uses one of those hot, cooked rotisserie chickens from the supermarket along with a couple of cans. This is so easy and so delicious. You can cook Super easy Greek chicken salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super easy Greek chicken salad
- Prepare of Red onion.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Garlic(use the kind that comes in olive oil).
- It’s of Feta cheese.
- Prepare of Black olives(optional).
- Prepare of Romaine lettuce.
- You need of Chicken breasts.
- It’s of Greek dressing.
It will get you a second date for sure!" Fresh and flavorful, this chopped Greek chicken salad is packed with so many delicious ingredients – toasted pita croutons + amazing tzatziki dressing. One Year Ago: Sheet Pan Unstuffed Chicken Cordon Bleu with Roasted Broccoli Two Years Ago: Easy Pull-Apart Italian Asiago Bubble Bread. This Easy Chicken Salad Recipe is a healthier version of the traditional chicken salad we all love. Made with shredded chicken breasts, greek yogurt and grapes, it has the perfect balance of creamy + crunchy.
Super easy Greek chicken salad instructions
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and oregano for 1-2hrs..
- Place chicken on pan over medium heat cooking till done. 160°..
- While chicken is cooking dice up red onion..
- Place cooked chicken over romaine lettuce, add onion, sprinkle on feta cheese, and if you enjoy olives(I don't)add those as well. Serve with greek dressing..
This recipe is Keto friendly too, making it an easy Keto lunch idea! But I mean I have this Easy Greek Tzatziki Chicken Salad, and that has to count for something. Anyway, that revelation got the gears turning- chicken salad, tzatziki, ooh Greek food, let's add some olives, mmm feta cheese- and I wound up making this Greek Tzatziki Chicken Salad the very next. Grilled Greek Chicken Salad Grain Bowl. You can't go wrong with our healthy Greek chicken salad grain bowl.