2+ ingredient banana pancakes. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh, but they make a nice snack. Larger crêpe-like pancakes: Blend the bananas and eggs in a blender until perfectly smooth. Make slightly larger pancakes and use a very thin spatula to flip.
Beachbody Banana Pancakes: There are several variations of this two ingredient pancake recipe, but I wanted to share the basic one with you. They are delicious, sweet and They are delicious, sweet. When combined into banana egg pancakes, these two powerhouse ingredients give you the best start to your day possible! You can have 2+ ingredient banana pancakes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 2+ ingredient banana pancakes
- It’s 1 of – banana.
- It’s 2 of – eggs.
- You need of Optional ingredients: berries, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.
- Prepare of Optional toppings: maple syrup, honey, sugar, brown sugar, etc.
Thankfully, this breakfast won't give you the mid-morning crash you might get from regular pancakes. Simple, quick and easy to make. They come together in a few minutes and make the perfect healthy pancakes. One Mash banana chunks in a bowl using a fork until it becomes a wet consistency.
2+ ingredient banana pancakes instructions
- Mash a banana into a bowl and mix both eggs to create a batter. Leave some small banana chunks. A fork works just fine..
- Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and coat with either butter or oil..
- Pour 2-3tbsp of batter at a time to create pancakes about 3” in diameter. These pancakes are very thin and won’t be able to flip if they’re too large! (See my mistake photo). Add blueberries/mixins before flipping.
- Once the bottom of the pancake is brown, and the top is making small bubbles around the edges, carefully flip the pancake. My best success was flipping without lifting the spatula- slide the spatula under the pancake, and plop it onto the other side..
- Cook until golden brown. Add toppings and enjoy!.
Add egg and whisk mixture until batter is smooth. Lightly oil a large nonstick skillet (see Tip) and heat over medium heat. Mash ripe banana well, add in whisk eggs. Warm non stick or cast iron pan to medium, spray with oil. If you happen to be following the Weight Watchers program, these pancakes (without toppings) count as zero Freestyle SmartPoints!