You can have Protein Granola using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Protein Granola
- You need of serving protein powder.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of almond milk.
- You need of peanut butter.
- You need of honey.
- Prepare of chia seeds.
- You need of flaxseed meal.
- It’s of oats.
- You need of nutmeg.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- You need of chocolate chips.
Protein Granola step by step
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with greased parchment paper..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together honey, peanut butter, almond milk, and chocolate chips until melted..
- Whisk in vanilla extract, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, chia seeds, protein powder and ground flaxseed meal until well combined..
- Next add in the oats, 1 cup at a time and stir until oats are coated..
- Place the mixture on the prepared baking tray and spread out into a thin layer. Break up the mixture a bit by using your spatula so you will end up with clusters..
- Bake for 15 minutes and then flip granola over and break it up further. Bake for another 15 minutes and then let the granola cool completely before eating..