Stuffed Chicken Breasts with salad.
You can have Stuffed Chicken Breasts with salad using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breasts with salad
- Prepare of Chicken:.
- It’s of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of scallions thinly sliced.
- Prepare of jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped.
- You need of cilantro, chopped.
- You need of lime zest.
- Prepare of Colby Monterey jack cheese, grated.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Salad:.
- You need of lime juice.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of Bell peppers, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of red onion, thinly sliced.
- You need of mixed greens.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- You need of Lime wedges.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine in a bowl scallions, jalapeno, cilantro, lime zest and cheese. Mix well..
- Insert a knife into thickest part of each breast and make a pocket about 2 1/2 inches as wide as you can without cutting through. Stuff with cheese mixture..
- Heat 2 tbls olive oil in a large oven safe skillet on medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golfrn brown on 1 side, about 3-4 minutes. Turn chicken over and roast until cooked through, about 10-12 minutes..
- For the salad:.
- In a large bowl, whisk lime juice, olive oil and salt. Add the peppers and red onion and let it sit for 10 minutes, tossing occasionally. Toss with greens and 1 cup cilantro..
- Serve with chicken and lime wedges. ENJOY!.